Welcome to the Dvara E-Dairy Solutions Mobile App and Website operated and owned by Dvara E- Dairy Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Dvara”, “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) which presently has its registered office at Chennai
The term “User” refers to all persons who browse, visit the Platform, and use its services. By accessing the Platform or otherwise using the Platform, you (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User” as applicable) expressly consent to Our collection, storage, use and disclosure of the Information (as defined hereunder) in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
“Personal Information” and “Sensitive personal data or information” shall be as defined under the SPI Rules. The information about the Users as collected by Dvara is:
2. In order to avail the Services offered by or on the Platform, Users are required to register for an account and have to provide information and data (“Personal Information”) classified as ‘Sensitive Personal Information’ under Regulation 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”). Personal Information provided in acceptance of this Policy shall amount to written consent under Regulation 5 of the SPI Rules.
3. User shall provide its name, gender, contact number, address details (including a copy of the address proof).
4. By using Dvara’s Website or its services, you give Dvara your consent to collection, storage, and use of the Personal Information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer. To avail certain sites/ services on our Websites, Users may be required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to:
5. For the facilitation of credit through its lender partners, Dvara shall require access to User’s credit information (Credit Score). The User shall receive a message with an OTP when the Company requests his/ her credit information from credit information companies (“CIC”) directly or through intermediaries. The User may permit Dvara to access this by providing the OTP generated to the User. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the User providing the OTP to the Company shall qualify as provision of consent for accessing his/ her credit information and in the event, the User does not wish for the Company to access his/ her credit information, he/ she may not provide the generated OTP.
6. Purpose for Collection of Data
7. Dvara presumes lawful parental consent in case the Personal Information is shared by a User under the age of 18 years.
8. All required information is service dependent and Dvara may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services. Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force. The primary reason for gathering information is to improve our products, deals, services, website content and navigation.
What are Cookies and its purpose?
To improve the responsiveness and user interface for our Users, Dvara may use “cookies” like session cookies, first-party cookies, third-party cookies and log files, or similar electronic tools to collect information like device Id mac-address, IP-address, device make, model, brand name, OS version, app version, GPS location to assign each User a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself, Dvara cannot know who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via Website, Mobile Application, or service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
Disclaimer for any third-party cookie
9. Dvara automatically collects limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our Platform. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data – such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer’s name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g., UdiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc. Details of your visits to our website and application such as traffic data, time stamps, web logs to our website and not limited to any other communication data.
12. We take utmost care of our User’s Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal information and we share User’s personal information with our employees and third-party facilities providers on strictly on a “need to know” basis hence we take all such steps to ensure that electronic records/information are protected with reasonable security practices as enumerated under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time and notifications and rules framed thereunder.
13. Amendments and Modifications to Policy
14. Period for retention of data
Dvara shall retain the User’s information for as long as it is necessary to provide the services availed by the User available on the Website or the Mobile App or the User’s request for the termination of the User’s account with Dvara. Dvara may be further obligated to retain certain information for compliance with the applicable law or as part of its contractual obligations with its Partners for providing services to the User and accordingly such information shall be retained.
15. Changes and Erasure of Personal Information
If there are any changes to the Personal Information provided by the User to Dvara, the User may contact customer support at email id provided at Clause 20/ using the Platform to correct any inaccurate or out of date data.
16. Dvara may share the sensitive Personal Information to any third party/service provider/alliance partner without obtaining the prior consent of the User in a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary under the following limited circumstances:
17. We take Appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
18. Express Consent
19. Complaints and Grievance Redressal
Ms. Shakila Ramanathan
Grievance officer for Dvara E-Dairy Solutions Private Limited
10th Floor, Phase 1
IIT-Madras Research Park
Taramani, Chennai - 600113
ALL INFORMATION GATHERED ON DVARA IS SECURELY STORED WITHIN DVARA CONTROLLED DATABASE. THE DATABASE IS STORED ON SERVERS SECURED BEHIND A FIREWALL; ACCESS TO THE SERVERS IS PASSWORD-PROTECTED AND IS STRICTLY LIMITED. HOWEVER, AS EFFECTIVE AS OUR SECURITY MEASURES ARE, NO SECURITY SYSTEM IS IMPENETRABLE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF OUR DATABASE, NOR CAN WE GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED WHILE BEING TRANSMITTED TO US OVER THE INTERNET. AND, OF COURSE, ANY INFORMATION YOU INCLUDE IN A POSTING TO THE DISCUSSION AREAS IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITH INTERNET ACCESS.