To develop, maintain and extend Dvara E-Dairy ’s web and app-based core workflows and analytics platform with a view to bringing efficiency to its processes on a continuing basis. Team member will be involved in designing and developing both frontend and backend components.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports for management.
|Educational Qualifications:||B.E/ B Tech / BSc|
|Experience:||3-6 Years of manual/automation testing.|
Ability to project manage.
Connect with Development and Product team for test case designing
Familiarity with testing tools(Automated/manual)
Good problem-solving skills and sharp mind
High level technical writing skills
|Knowledge/Skills required:||Sharp mind|
Selenium or equivalent tools for testing